Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wedding Planner Secrets Revealed!

Well, this site has been over 20 years in the making and I am so excited! Get ready for me to share all the secrets, ideas and answers for you to have an amazing Wedding.
As one of Australia's most celebrated Wedding Planners, I have so much to share. Over the years, I have found that brides & grooms tend to get stuck when planning their wedding on the same things.
And every couple wants to make sure their wedding is unique!
So I have gathered all this information together and are putting it on my Wedding Planner Secrets Blog - in a really simple format. So no more confusion, frustration or stress. All your answers will be here.

My first post will be coming up shortly - so keep checking back to see what I am going to share next......

Lots of Love, Kim
www.weddingsofnoosa.com
http://www.weddingsofnoosa.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. There are some wedding planner secrets are available and should know by the engaged couples. It is post this kind of information to others. The engaged people might be useful at the time of wedding planning. Along with the wedding planner app will more helpful while planning the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a great blog post. It was interesting and more than that helpful for me as I am looking for cool wedding venues for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete